Returns policy for defective or damaged goods
The following details all information regarding our returns policy.
3) We may ask further questions relating to the goods. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can give advice on the use of the goods to possibly avoid the unnecessary need to return them.
4) Return of the goods is your responsibility. Any goods that go missing in the post due to none recorded delivery will not be refunded. You have a duty to take care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns policy for unwanted goods
1) The goods must be returned to Ezee-Quit at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding postage costs once we have received and inspected them.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. Electronic cigarettes cannot be returned once used for hygiene reasons unless defective.
3) You have a duty to take care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
4) Ezee-Quit will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods. We advise to return the goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging.
Returns Policy for Atomiser and coils.
Atomisers and coils have a limited lifespan. We will only accept the return of atomisers and coils if defective on arrival. You must inform us within 48 hours of recieving the goods. We will inspect the atomisers or coils once returned back to us. After careful inspection we will replace any defective atomisers or coils and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the atomiser to us.
We promise to:
- Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times
- Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay
- Listen to you and ask for your views
- Keep our promises
- Be open and honest and explain our decisions
- Apologise when we make a mistake and put things right
- Accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response
- Treat you and your data with respect
For any questions or further advice regarding returns, please contact us by email or phone through our contact page.